Whether your question is big or small, Jennifer Sullivan is an experienced educator who will offer guidance and advice on any college or executive functioning related issue.
In a consultation with Jennifer Sullivan, parents and caregivers will have an opportunity to share their child's story and ask questions in a non-judgmental atmosphere. Families will be listened to and empowered acknowledging that you know your child best.
Parenting a teenager or young adult doesn't come with a guidebook!
Parents often have questions such as:
- Is my child ready for college?
- How does my child apply for accommodations in college?
- What are the options if my student is currently struggling in college?
-What if my child needs more support than the college or university provides?
- What should I know that my school team may not be telling me about next steps?
- What is the best support plan for my student to re-enter college because of a medical leave
PARENT CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
* 1 hour
* Short-term and long-term recommendations for student college success