Whether your question is big or small, Jennifer Sullivan is a compassionate and experienced educator who will offer guidance and advice on any college or executive functioning related issue. Are you feeling overwhelmed deciding if your student is college ready? Are unsure of how to help your struggling college student? Do you have a specific question about a disability related issue in college?
Jennifer is here to help.
She will walk through the college journey with you.
In a consultation with Jennifer Sullivan, parents and caregivers will have an opportunity to share their child's story and ask questions in a non-judgmental atmosphere. Families will be listened to and empowered acknowledging that you know your child best.
Parenting a teenager or young adult doesn't come with a guidebook!
Parents often have questions such as:
- Is my child ready for college?
- How does my child apply for accommodations in college?
- What are the options if my student is currently struggling in college?
-What if my child needs more support than the college or university provides?
- What should I know that my school team may not be telling me about next steps?
-What is the best support plan for my student to re-enter college because of a medical leave of absence?
PARENT CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
* 1 hour
* Short-term and long-term recommendations for student college success
* 25% off discounted price for the book, Sharing the Transition to College: Words of Advice for Diverse Learners and Their Families
Are you looking for guidance for your student's journey after high school? Jennifer Sullivan has 18 yrs experience in both K-12 and higher education schools. Jennifer talks with families with compassion, honesty, and optimism to provide a plan for your child's trajectory after high school. If your student is currently in college, Jennifer will brainstorm with you how to help him/her connect with campus supports, identify areas where they may be struggling, discuss appropriate accommodations, etc. There is no question too big or too small. College decision making can feel heavy - you've found a professional to make your journey lighter and easier.
Parent Consultation - 1 hour